We're welcoming Spring with a new Introduction to Krav Maga Course!
First Defense will be hosting a 4-week Introduction to Krav Maga Course starting April 5. The classes will be weekly on Monday and Thursday evenings at 7pm.
This is a great starting point of you are interested in self-defense and Krav Maga. We give you a broad overview of the Krav Maga system while training on various self-defense topics.
Throughout the course, we will work on:
- Situational Awareness and Distance Control
- Setting, Maintaining and Enforcing Boundaries
- Releases from Common Grabs and Holds
- Defending Yourself from the Ground
- Using Common Objects for Self-Defense
- Defenses Against an Armed Assailant
Dates: April 5 - 29
Day/Time: Mondays & Thursdays from 7-8pm
Bring a friend or family member and save big on the registration - only $50 to add a second registration!
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.firstdefensekravmaga.com/intro-to-krav-maga/