Experience the world's most popular and effective self-defense system at First Defense Krav Maga.
A short list of the material we will cover includes:
- Developing Situational Awareness
- Effective Striking Using Hands, Elbows, Knees, Legs
- Defending Strikes
- Releases from Chokes
- Releases from Headlocks
- Escaping Bearhugs
- Releases from Wrist Grabs Pulls
- Using Common Weapons for Self-Defense
- Defending Yourself on the Ground
- Protecting Others
- Functioning under Stressful Conditions
- Developing the Proper Mental Attitude
Limited Slots Are Available For The July/August Krav Maga Self-Defense Course
First Defense Krav Maga
291 Sunset Park Dr.
Herndon, VA 20170
Wednesday evenings 7-8pm
July 8 - Aug 26
Discounts for families and students. Call 703-835-9054 or email us for more details.
*Free for current First Defense Members*