Krav Maga is a practical and tactical system that teaches how to prevent, deal with and overcome all kinds of threats and violent attacks. Krav Maga prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self-protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in unique and comprehensive teaching method. Krav Maga was developed in Israel, under realistic demands and conditions.
Krav Maga is a self defense system with a unique and logical approach. It is based on natural and intuitive movements, is easy to learn and retain, and simple enough to be use under stressful conditions. An essential part of Krav Maga is its teaching process, methodology and ways of training that prepare the trainees to function in all circumstances and scenarios.
What do we train:
- Prevention, avoidance, escape & evasion
- Attacks and counterattacks
- Defending against all types of unarmed attacks
- Releases from all types of grabs & holds
- Defending against threats and attacks with all kinds of weapons
- Developing the ability to function effectively under stressful conditions
YOUTH KRAV MAGA
In every Krav Maga Youth Session we will build on general skills and abilities from the Krav Maga system of self-protection and self-defense. In addition, each Youth Session is themed around an important topic or problem. Children will learn to avoid, prevent, de-escalate, and, if necessary, use physical techniques in order to reach one goal – Get Home Safe.