Junior Krav Maga
Junior Division: Ages 10-13
At this age, it is an essential skill for children to be able to understand what it means to make good decisions and how that can help them avoid dangerous situations. In the Junior Division, we are developing physical fitness and self-defense abilities, but a main focus of the non-physical education revolves around decision-making and effectively managing stress.
In the Junior Division, we are developing:
- Situational and environmental awareness: paying attention to your environment and who is around you.
- Appropriate decision-making: discerning what self-defense techniques are appropriate, proportional, and reasonable in response to the threat or attack being made against them.
- Being able to act: we want our children to step up and act when appropriate; they need to be able to avoid a freeze or panic response and get themselves out of a dangerous situation fast.
Our Junior Division works in tandem with our Teen Division. Learn more about our Teen curriculum and program here.
Getting started is easy with our 3-class pass!
All of our Junior Division classes are beginner friendly, so new students can easily integrate into any class. Drop in to any of our regular group classes to discover if our school is the right fit for you. The pass lasts for a month, during which you can try the different class times, meet our instructors, and get to know the rest of our student community!
- Tuesdays 5:45pm - 6:30pm
- Thursdays 5:45pm - 6:30pm
- Saturdays 11:00am - 11:45am
You can purchase the pass and schedule your first class by clicking the link below.
**We apologize, but we are not currently accepting new students for introductory classes. If you would like to be notified when we re-open, please contact us at [email protected]